We cannot guarantee the security of your account if you have shared your login credential.
Your account can only be compromised if other users somehow acquire your personal login information, so it’s up to you to keep that data discreet.
There are many ways to safeguard your log-in information protected:
- We never ask for any password from players, do not share your login password information with anyone.
- Avoid logging into your account on someone else's device. And if you need to do it, don’t forget to log out when you’re done!
- If you're purchasing in-game currency or items, use the in-game options and official site.
- Please be alert to any information related to the game. We will post our information on our official sites and social media. Be safe from fraud and suspicious email/information/sites.
- We highly advise you to link the account to your unique email address/phone number to reinforce the account safety.
- To enable 2-Step Verification, use unique and different passwords for different sites, and update your password regularly.
- Don’t share your login credentials with anyone or post your login information on any Support forums or social media for any reason.
NOTE – Do not trust websites that promise you free Items. Refer to the official links for any offers and news
Kindly Reminder: For public policy issues, please send an email to email@example.com