- You can unlink one of the linked social media accounts if you have linked two;
- You can only unlink the social media account that is not currently logging in;
- The current login channel must have been linked for at least 30 days;
- The current login device and the login region must have a login history of at least 15 days in the past 30 days;
- The account unlink will be effective in the first login after 7 days the unlink application is sent. You will withdraw the unlink application if you log in with the requested account within these 7 days.
Quick unlinking (have to meet the basic unlink requirements)
The system will auto-detect if you have met the requirements to unlink your social media immediately. The requirements are as below:
- Log in with the platform you linked to the account when you first register for the game;
- The current device is the device you often used to log in to the game;
- The current device has been logged in with all linked platforms today;
To check whether you've met the requirements, you may click the Account unlink button in the Settings >> Account page section. You are yet to meet the requirements if there is no unlink button appearing on your page, or if the page has shown you a message saying you cannot unlink.
- We do not support any Email/Phone Number unlink at the moment. If you need to change your Email/Phone Number login password, kindly refer to: How to reset my password for email/phone number login?
- For how to change your in-game linked Email/Phone number, kindly refer to the FAQ: How to change my linked Email/Mobile number?